Hotel Vali Matar Panner / Cheese Peas Curry
Cheese is a excellent calcium, fat, and protein source. It also includes elevated quantities of vitamins A and B-12, together with zinc, nitrogen, and riboflavin Cheese produced from 100% grass-fed cattle ‘ milk is the largest in nutrients and also includes omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin K-2. The nutritional value of cheese varies widely. Cottage cheese may consist of 4% fat and 11% protein while some whey cheeses are 15% fat and 11% protein, and triple-crème cheeses are 36% fat and 7% protein. Cheese is very good for health. Everyone likes cheese curry very much. But today I am going to tell you the cheese curry recipe. After eating it you will be licking fingers. You must have eaten cheese curry recipe in hotels or at weddings. Today I will tell you a very tasty and delicious cheese curry recipe made in hotels or weddings. Please follow the steps given below and enjoy a very tasty cheese curry recipe …
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 People
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Big Spoon
- 250 Grams Cheese / Paneer
- 1 Bowl Green Pea / Hari Matar, or 150 grams Green Pea / Hari Matar
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste / Adrak Lehsun Paste
- 3 Unit Big Onion / Pyaz
- 1 inch Ginger Sliced
- 2 Unit Green Chilli / Hari Mirch, Sliced
- 4 – 5 Unit Big Tomato / Bade Tamatar
- 1 tsp Cream, optional
- 2 leaves Bay Leave / Tej Patta
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed / Jeera
- 2 Unit Green Cardamom / Hari Elaichi
- 1 Unit Big Cardamom / Badi Elaichi
- 8 – 10 Unit Cashew / Kaju, Fry little brown
- 1 tsp Degi Red chilli / Degi Lal Mirch
- as per taste Salt
- 100 grams Oil, for frying cheese cubes / paneer
- 2 tsp Oil, Chhaunk lagane ke liye / To Blow
- First cut the paneer into cubes.
- After that take one fry pan / Kadai. Place pan / kadai on the gas.
- Add oil to the pan / kadai to fry the paneer.
- Put the paneer in the pan / kadai to fry
- Fry the paneer until light brown.
- When the paneer is roasted, take it out in a plate and keep it aside.
- Take the spices given above. Such as green cardamom, big cardamom, bay leaf, black pepper, cloves, cumin, cinnamon.
- Make the paste of onion. Paste should be coarse.
- Make the paste of Tomato.
- After frying the paneer, we took it out separately. Now if there is more oil in the pan, then take out more oil in a separate bowl. Leave 2 tsp of oil left in the pan.
- Now add bay leaf, black pepper, green cardamom, cinnamon, big cardamom, cumin in the pan / kadai.
- When cumin starts crackling, add chopped green chilli.
- After one minute add coarse paste of onion in the pan / Kadai.
- Fry the onion for 1 minute, When the onion paste turns light pink. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder to it.
- Fry the spices. Stir with spatula.
- Fry the spices till the spices leave oil.
- When the masala is fried. Then put tomato paste in the pan / kadai.
- Fry tomatoes with spices. Add salt as per your taste.
- Take little fried cashew.
- In addition to that take one bowl of green peas.
- Now add fried cashew and green peas to Kadai / Pan.
- Add cashews and peas to the spices.
- Close the kadai / pan with lid
- Cook for 3 -4 minute, Keep the mixer stir in between. Cook until the masala leaves the oil.
- Add one glass of water in the pan / kadai.
- After that add fried cubes of cheese in the pan / kadai.
- If you think the stock is less then add more water. If You want, you can add 1 tbsp cream.
- Close the kadai / pan with lid.
- Take one tadka pan and place on the gas.
- Add 1 teaspoon Kasuri fenugreek / Methi to the pan
- As soon as the smoke starts coming out, immediately put the fenugreek methi in the tadka pan.
- Keep the lid closed for 1 minute. So that the aroma of kasuri fenugreek /Methi is mixed with the curry.
- Now take again the same tadka pan and place on the gas.
- When the pan is hot, add 1 teaspoon of desi ghee / butter to it.
- After that add 1 small tbsp degi red chilli powder to it.
- Stir mixture with spoon.
- Pour this tempering in the pan.
- Mix this tadka with spoon.
- Now this yummy hotel vali paneer matar sabji / Cheese peas curry is ready.
- Now sprinkle coriander leaves on the curry. Serve hot, and enjoy with steamed rice, pulav or nan, chapati or poori.
- Cheese is a dairy product derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein.
- The nutritional value of cheese varies widely. Cottage cheese may consist of 4% fat and 11% protein while some whey cheeses are 15% fat and 11% protein, and triple-crème cheeses are 36% fat and 7% protein.
- In general, cheese is a rich source (20% or more of the Daily Value, DV) of calcium, protein, phosphorus, sodium and saturated fat.
- A 28-gram (one ounce) serving of cheddar cheese contains about 7 grams (0.25 oz) of protein and 202 milligrams of calcium.
- Nutritionally, cheese is essentially concentrated milk, but altered by the culturing and aging processes: it takes about 200 grams (7.1 oz) of milk to provide that much protein, and 150 grams (5.3 oz) to equal the calcium.