Gram Flour Raw Banana Tomato Dry Recipe/ Besan Kachcha Kela Tamatar Ki Sookhi Sabji
Banana is very beneficial for health.Raw banana is a treasure of potassium which not only makes the immune system strong, but it also keeps the body active throughout the day.The vitamin B6 present in it serves to nourish vitamin C cells. Raw bananas contain healthy starch as well as anti-oxidants.Follow the below-mentioned step by step to make gram flour dry vegetable of tomato dry…
Servings 2 people
Cost 15 rupee
- Kadhai / Fry Pan
- Pressure Cooker
- Griddle/ Tawa
- 1 unit Raw Banana / Plaintain / Kachcha Kela
- 2 tsp Gram Flour / Besan
- 2 unit Big Tomato / Bade Tamatar, If tomato is not big then take 3 medium size tomato
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder / Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder/ Haldi Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder / Lal Mirch Powder
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice / Neebu Juice, optional
- 3 tsp Oil / Tel
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- Take a raw banana to make gram flour raw banana tomato dry recipe/ besan kachcha kela tamatar ki sookhi sabji.
- Cut the banana in two.
- Put the banana in the pressure cooker.
- Add about half a glass of water to the cooker.
- Put the pressure cooker on the gas.
- Switch on the gas. Keep high the flame of gas.
- Allow a whistle in the cooker.
- After that turn off the gas.
- When the pressure of the cooker comes out, then open the cooker.
- Peel the banana and cut the banana into round slices.
- Put the griddle/ tawa on the gas, turn the flame to medium.
- When the griddle/ tawa gets hot, add one teaspoon of oil to the griddle/ tawa.
- Spread the oil on the griddle/ tawa.
- Put a pinch of turmeric powder, a pinch of red chili powder on the griddle/ tawa and spread it on the griddle/ tawa.
- Spread banana slices on the griddle/ tawa.
- Flip the banana slices after one minute.
- Turn the banana slices and fry them till they turn very light brown.
- When the banana slices are fried, remove the slices on the plate.
- Now take two tomatoes, one green chili.
- Finely chop tomatoes.
- Finely chop the green chilies.
- Put a kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Reduce the flame to medium.
- Add 2 teaspoons gram flour to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the gram flour on medium flame.
- It should not be burnt while frying gram flour.
- When the gram flour turns brown and fry, take it out on a separate plate.
- After that, put the same kadhai/ fry pan on the gas.
- Turn the flame on high.
- When the water from the kadhai/ fry pan vanishes, add 2 teaspoons of oil to the gas.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- When the cumin starts crackling, add chopped green chilies in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Fry the green chilies.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Cook tomatoes.
- When tomatoes are cooked, add half teaspoon turmeric powder, one teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 tsp red chili powder, salt to the tomatoes.
- Mix the turmeric powder, red chili powder well with the tomatoes.
- After this, put the fried gram flour in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- Mix gram flour well with tomatoes.
- Then put the fried banana slices in the kadhai/ fry pan.
- And mix the tomatoes in the banana slices.
- Now cover the kadhai/ fry pan with a lid.
- Open the lid after 2 minutes, Stir the banana slices with a spoon and flip over.
- Fry the banana slices until they turn light brown.
- Keep stirring the banana slices in between, when the bananas become crispy, then put 3 to 4 teaspoons of lemon juice on the banana.
- If you do not like sourer, then you can avoid adding lemon juice.
- And stir the banana slices with a spoon.
- Fry the banana slices for 2 minutes.
- After this, take out the gram flour raw banana tomato dry recipe/ besan kachcha kela tamatar ki sookhi sabji in a bowl.
- Eat gram flour raw banana tomato dry recipe/ besan kachcha kela tamatar ki sookhi sabji with roti, paratha and dal rice.
- If you want, you can also eat gram flour raw banana tomato dry recipe/ besan kachcha kela tamatar ki sookhi sabji in snacks.
- Those trying to lose weight are advised to eat a banana every day. Plenty of fibers are found in it, which are helpful in cleaning up unnecessary fat cells and impurities.
- Raw bananas contain fiber and healthy starch. Which do not allow any kind of impurity in the intestines to freeze. In such a situation, if you often have constipation problem, eating raw banana will be very beneficial for you.
- Fibers and other nutrients present in raw banana work to control appetite. Eating raw banana does not cause hunger from time to time and we avoid eating junk food and other unhealthy things.
- If you have a complaint of diabetes and it is in its initial form then start eating raw banana from now. It is the perfect medicine to control diabetes.
- Regular intake of raw bananas improves digestion. Eating raw banana helps in digestion of digestive juices in a better way.
- Apart from this, raw banana is also helpful in preventing many types of cancer.
- The calcium present in raw bananas helps in strengthening the bones and it is also beneficial in mood swing problem.
- You can also try Gram Flour Banana Peel Dry Crispy Recipe/ Besan Kele Ke Chhilke Ki Sookhi Kurkuri Sabji
- You can also try Raw Banana and Potato Dry Sabji
- You can also try Raw Banana Kofta / Kachche Kele Ka Kofta
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 442IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Iron: 1mg