Carrot Radish Raita/ Gazar Mooli Raita
Curd/ Yogurt/ Daucus carota is very good for the stomach, It soothes stomach. Curd/ yogurt is eaten in many ways. Similarly, raita can be prepare from curd/yogurt, there are different types of raita we can made from curd.Have you eaten carrot radish raita/ gazar mooli raita?Today we will learn how to make carrot radish raita/ gazar mooli raita, follow the method given below to make carrot radish raita/ gazar mooli raita…
Servings 2 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Blender/ Mathani
- Grater/ Kaddukas
- 20 grams or 1 tsp Raddish/ Mooli
- 20 grams or 1 tsp Carrot/ Gazar
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 150 grams Curd / Dahi / Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- one pinch Red Chili / Lal Mirch Powder, optional
- as per taste Black Salt
- as per taste White Salt
- Peel the carrots and radish.
- Grate carrots and radish with grater.
- Take one spoon of chopped green coriander.
- Take about 150 grams of curd/ yogurt in a bowl.
- Beat the curd with spoon or beater. Add carrot and radish to the whipped curd/ yogurt.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/4 teaspoon roasted cumin powder, a little black salt and a little white salt to the curd.
- You can also use either black salt or white salt as per your taste.
- Add little red chili powder along with it. If you do not eatred chili powder, do not add red chili powder.
- Mix all the spices well in the curd/ yogurt.
- Sprinkle chopped green coriander leaves.
- Carrot radish raita/ gazar mooli is ready.
- This raita is made very quickly.This raita is very tasty to eat and is also beneficial for the stomach.