Boondi Raita / बूंदी रायता
Boondi Raita is extremely instant and easy to make. As boondi raita includes curd / yogurt in his, this is very soothing for stomach. Boondi raita is very good for body against heat. If anyone has problem in stomach then one should surely eat curd or any raita made of curd, It will give instant relief to the stomach. Boondi raita is instant in serving with meal. If season is summer then immediately make raita and have it, because in hot weather salt of raita will react chemically and it will make raita more sour. You can slo put raita in refrigerator in summer. Boondi raita can be enjoy in many ways, with meal, with paratha or alone also. It gives a very good taste and adds value to the meal. Boondi raita can also be serve with pulao or biryani. Boondi raita is very delicious and healthy. Enjoy how to make Boondi Raita recipe with detailed step by step photos as given below...
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 7 minutes
Servings 2 People
Cost 30 rupees
- 100 Grams Curd / Dahi / Yogurt, Curd should not be sour.
- 3 tsp Boondi, You can purchase any type of boondi from market
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Cumin / Jeera Powder
- 1/8 tsp Red chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- White salt as per taste, add half of white salt as we have to add black salt as well
- Black salt as per taste, add half of black salt as we already added white salt
- First take a deep bowl and take curd / dahi into it. Beat the curd using whisk or fork (if you do not have whisk) to make texture of curd smooth and homogenous.
- Add 1/4 cup of water into the curd if the curd is very thick because boondi soaks the water from curd.
- Add boondi to the curd and leave it for 15 minutes, if you want boondi to be crispy then no need to leave the raita for 15 minute. Serve immediately for getting crispy flavour of boondi.
- After that add black pepper, black salt, white salt, cumin powder and red chili powder to the curd.
- After that mix all the spices in the curd.
- In the last add coriander leaves for garnishing in the boondi raita, this step is optional.
- Finally boondi raita is prepared. Enjoy yummy and crispy boondi.
If season is summer or hot then add salt at the time of taking meal otherwise salt will make curd to more sour.
Serving: 50gram | Calories: 50kcal