Dahi Pudina Chutney/ Curd Mint Chutney
Dahi Pudina Chutney or Curd Mint Dip is very easy to make, and very tasty with tangy flavour. This chutney also help to fight against hot in summers.Try this tangy chutney…
Servings 8 People
Cost 15 rupee
- Mixer Grinder
- 1.5 Cup Mint/ Pudina
- 1 Cup Coriander Leaves/ Hari Dhaniya Patti
- 1/2 Cup Curd/ Dahi
- 2 Unit Green Chilli/ Hari Mirch
- 1 inch Ginger/ Adrak
- 4 Cloves Garlic/ Lahsun
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice/ Neebu Ras
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder/ Bhuna Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Raw Mango Powder/ Amchur Powder
- as per taste Black Salt/ Kala Namak
- First make a fine paste of green coriander, mint, ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd in a bowl, add roasted cumin powder, chat masala powder, black salt, amchur powder, lemon juice and beat curd to make smooth mixture.
- Add mint coriander paste in the curd, and beat again.
- Tangy curd mint chutney is ready, Enjoy with samosa, pakodi and snacks.