Peanut Masala || Spicy Peanuts || मूँगफली मसाला
Peanut Masala || मूँगफली मसाला When suddenly any guest come at home and you are out of snacks, and nobody at home to go market and get snacks. Suddenly I thought came, yipee I have peanuts and I can make Peanut Masala a perfect snacks and guest will love it. It is very easy and instant to make Peanut Masala.Try this recipe with delicious taste and full of nutrition. Recipe Video is attached…
Servings 1 people
Cost 20 Rupee
- Fry Pan/ Kadhai/ Wok
- 50 grams Raw Peanuts / Kachchi Moongphali
- 2 tsp Chopped Onion / Pyaz
- 2 tsp Chopped Tomato / Tamatar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice / Neembu Ras
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Green Coriander Leaves/ Hari kati Dhaniya
- 1 Unit Chopped Green Chilli / Kati Hari Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- Take 50 grams of raw peanuts.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped onion, 2 tsp of finely chopped tomato, 1 chopped green chilli, 1/2 tsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Mix chopped onion, tomato, green chilli, green coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt as per taste with fried peanuts.
- Add 1/4 tsp of chat masala with the mixture.
- Peanut masala is ready. Enjoy with tea or cold drink.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 82IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg