Raw Banana and Potato Dry Sabji
Raw banana and potato vegetable is very easy and tasty vegetable. Banana is very good for health. Banana gives the body instant energy. Adding potato to banana changes the taste of the vegetable completely and makes the vegetable very tasty. Follow the steps given below to make raw banana and potato dry vegetable…
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 People
Cost 15 rupee
- 1 Unit Raw banana/ Kachcha Kela
- 1 Unit Potato/ Aloo
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed/ Jeera
- 1 Unit Whole Red Chili/ Lal Mirch
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder/ Dhaniya Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder/ Lal Mirch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder/ Raw Mango Powder
- as per taste Salt/ Namka
- 1 tsp Oil/ Tel
- Take a banana to make banana potato vegetable.
- Cut 2 pieces of a banana.
- Put both pieces of banana in the cooker.
Pour half glass of water in the cooker.
- Put a whistle in the cooker.
- When the whistle goes out, peel the banana.
- Cut the banana into small pieces.
- Now peel a tomato and cut into small pieces.
- Then put the kadhai/fry pan on the gas.
- Put a spoon of oil in the kadhai/fry pan.
- When the oil is hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
When the cumin seeds start to crackle, add a pinch of asafoetida to the oil.
Now break the red chilies into 2 pieces and add them to the oil
- Put chopped potatoes in oil.
- After adding the potatoes, add half teaspoon of turmeric powder along with a little salt.
Add salt as per the quantity of potato.
- Now mix potato and turmeric, salt.
- Cover the potatoes with a plate. Turn down the heat to medium.
- Open the plate of the pan after 4 minutes to see if the potatoes are cooked.
If the potatoes are not cooked then cover the plate again.
- And when the potatoes are cooked add chopped bananas.
- Mix chopped bananas and potatoes.
- Now add coriander powder, red chili, salt and amchur powder in the pan.
- Mix all the spices with potato and banana.
- Now cover the kadhai/fry pan with a plate.
- Remove the plate after 2 minutes.
Fry another one minute.
Potato Banana Vegetable is ready.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves in potato banana vegetable.
Eat potato banana vegetable with paratha, puri, and roti or dal rice.
- Bananas are very beneficial for health, besides, banana peels are also very beneficial.
- Many of us use banana and throw its banana peels in the garbage. If you do this then stop.
- Because there is such a treasure of qualities in the thing you are throwing about which you can be shocked.
- With the help of Health benefits of Banana Peels, you can give a lot of nutrients to the body and also reduce weight.
- There is such a fruit, which has been plowed by humans for many years.
- It contains minerals, potassium and magnesium in addition to needy vitamins like B6 and B-12.
- It is a good source of fiber, which helps a lot in correcting your digestive system.
- You can also try Gram Flour Banana Peel Dry Crispy Recipe/ Besan Kele Ke Chhilke Ki Sookhi Kurkuri Sabji
- You can also try Raw Banana Kofta / Kachche Kele Ka Kofta
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg