Moong Daal Cheela / Mung Daal Cheela
Moong Dal Cheela is a great breakfast and it is also very easy to make. Soak moong dal and grind it finely. Moong dal is also very good for health, moong dal chila is very tasty to eat and it is also very light to eat, you can also eat it as an evening snack. Eat moong dal chile with green coriander sauce, you will feel very tasty. Follow the steps mentioned below to make Dal Chila. So let's start . . .
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 People
- 2 Cup Moong Daal / Mung Pulse
- 2 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- 2 tsp Oil / Desi Ghee / Butter
- Soak 2 cups of moong dal first for 4 hours. When the moong dal get wet, wash them clean with clean water.
- Now add some water in the moong dal and grind them in the grinder. Add salt to the paste.
- Put a griddle on the gas. Put 1 teaspoon of oil or desi ghee on the griddle.
- Put about 4-5 teaspoons of moong dal paste on the griddle. And spread it with a spoon.
- As soon as the moong dal paste is put on the pan, spread a little bit of chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilli paste over it so that the coriander sticks well.
- If the paste starts to stick on the griddle, apply half a teaspoon of desi ghee on the side of the cheela.
- Now flip the cheela with a spatula.
- Cook both sides of the cheela till it becomes light brown.
- Moong dal chila is ready.
- Eat moong dal chila with green chutney and drink later tea.
- The mung bean, alternatively known as the green gram, maash, or moong is a plant species in the legume family.
- The mung bean is an annual vine with yellow flowers and fuzzy brown pods.
Serving: 100grams | Calories: 0.247kcal