Lemon(Peel) Rind, Chilli Pickle / Nimbu Chhilka, Mirch Achaar / नींबू का छिलका , हरी मिर्च का फटाफट अचार
Lemon rind, chilli pickle is very good, when you need additional flavour for your dinner. The pickle acts as a flavour enhancer and is usually consumed with the remainder of the meal in small pieces. Pickles are such a wonderful complement to any Indian meal. A little pickle with dinner enhances the flavour, add some spice to otherwise bland tasting dishes such as khichadi etc. The lemon rind and chilli pickle is very easy to make. A steady supply of seasonal pickles is available at home thanks to Mom. She’s making a delicious pickles range. One of her instant recipe is this Nimbu Chhilka and Mirchi ka achar.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 People
- 4 Unit Lemon Rind / Neembu Chhilka, take lemon,who are squeezed and used
- 4 Unit Green Chilli / Hari Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (haldi) powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper / Kali Mirch
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt / Kala namak
- 1/4 tsp White Salt / Safed Namak
- 2 tsp Lemon / Nimbu Juice
- First cut each lemon rind / neembu chiilka into 4 pieces. And 4 chilli into pieces, each into 2 pieces.
- After that put sliced lemon rind and green chilli in a bowl. Put turmeric powder, black pepper, black salt, white salt into bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with lid.
- This pickle is ready to eat. Kindly finish this pickle within 3 to 4 days. This pickle is not long lasting.
- This pickle is ready to eat.
- Kindly finish this pickle within 3 to 4 days.
- This pickle is not long lasting.
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg