Aloo Tamatar Pyaz Bharta
Aloo ka Bharta is a North Indian recipe made using potatoes and a lot of Indian spices. Aloo bharta has several names like chokha, bhaate popular in various part of India ( Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan and other states ). Mashed potatoes are mixed with spices and flavoured depending on the based of state, family and personal preference. Aloo Bharta is a super yummy Indian style spiced mashed potato recipe. This is very easy recipe and can make very quickly and exotic in eating. Aloo bharta can serve with dal and rice or with dal and chapati. You can also use in pani poori fillings. See how to make Potato Tomato Onion bharta recipe with detailed step by step photos as given below…
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 People
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 unit Potato, Potato should be boiled
- 1 unit onion, Chopped
- 1 unit Tomato, Chopped
- 1/2 unit green chilly, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tbsp Green coriander leaves
- White salt as per taste
- Take 1 raw potato. Boil them in cooker, give 2 whistle after that close the gas stove.
- Peel off the potato.
- Take potato, tomato, green chilly, onion and lemon.
- Chop tomato, potato, green chilly.
- After that mash potato.
- After that mix tomato, potato, green chilly, mashed potato.
- Sprinkle salt, red chilly powder.
- After that add 5 tbsp water and lemon juice in the bharta.
- Sprinkle coriander leave in the bharta.
- After mixing, bharta is ready. Enjoy bharta with rice and dal or with chapati and dal.
If you do not have lemon then you can add amchur / raw mango powder. You can try below chutney’s with Aloo Tamatar Pyaz Bharta …
Serving: 100gram | Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 12mg