Aloo Jeera / Potato Cumin Curry
Aloo jeera/ potato cumin dry recipe is everyone's choice. It is very simple and quick to make this recipe and we can eat this recipe in meal and also as alone with tea. This recipe can also be eaten in upavasa/ fasting. To make aloo jeera / potato cumin dry recipe follow given steps…
Servings 5 people
Cost 15 rupee
- Pressure Cooker
- Fry Pan/ Kadhai/ Wok
- Spatula/ Big Spoon
- Knife/ Chaku
- 200 grams Potato / Aloo
- 1 tsp Cumin / Jeera
- 2 tsp Green Coriander Leaves / Hari Dhaniya Patti
- 2 tsp Oil / Desi Ghee/ Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice / Neembu Juice
- as per taste Salt
- First put 200 grams of potato in the pressure cooker. Give two whistle in the pressure cooker. After that switch off the gas. Open the pressure cooker once pressure release from the cooker gas.
- Peel the potatoes and cut potatoes in small pieces.
- Place a fry pan/ wok / kadhai on the gas. Keep the flame high.
- Add 3 tsp of oil/ desi ghee/ butter. Once oil/ desi ghee/ butter become hot, add 1 tsp of cumin seed in it.
- When cumin starts crackle, add chopped potato in it.
- Stir potato with the help of spatula.
- Add salt in the potato as per taste.
- Properly mix salt in the potatoes.
- Fry potatoes.
- Close the lid of fry pan/ wok/kadhai.
- Now reduce the flame to medium.
- Open the lid after 2 minute.
- Stir potato again with spatula.
- If you want more crispy, you can fry more for couple of minutes.
- Once potatoes are fried then add 2 tsp of lemon juice in it and mix with potato.
- In the last add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix with fried potatoes.
- Cumin Potato/ Aloo Jeera is ready.
- Transfer in the bowl and enjoy this recipe with meal or you can also eat as snacks and with poori , paratha.