Spinach Tomato Potato Dry Recipe / Palak Tamatar Aloo Sookhi Sabji
Spinach is the main vegetable eaten in green vegetables. You can eat spinach raw, eat it by making vegetables, eat it in salads, make soup and drink it. Spinach contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, and iron. To increase eye light, spinach is beneficial for reducing oxidative stress and maintaining blood pressure.To make spinach tomato potato dry vegetable follow the given method step by step …
Servings 4 people
Cost 20 rupee
- Kadhai / Frying Pan
- 300 grams Spinach / Palak
- 1 unit Potato / Aloo
- 1 unit Tomato / Tamatar
- 1 unit Onion / Pyaz
- 1 unit Green Chili / Hari Mirch
- 1 unit Red Chilli / Lal Mirch
- 0.5 inch Ginger / Adrak
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves / Dhaniya Patti
- 1/2 tsp Raw Mango / Amchur Powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chili / Lal Mirch Powder
- as per taste Salt / Namak
- Spinach Potatoes To make dry tomato vegetables, take about 300 grams of spinach.
- Wash the spinach, there are insects in the spinach, so wash the spinach with warm.
- Take water in a vessel, heat the water, when the water becomes hot.
- Then put spinach in the pot. Allow the spinach to stay in hot water for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes remove the spinach from the hot water.
- Remove the water from the spinach thoroughly.
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Finely chop an onion.
- Finely chop one chili.
- Finely chop a potato.
- Finely chop a tomato.
- Put a kadhai/ frying pan on the gas.
- Keep the flame on medium.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the kadhai/fry pan.
- When the oil in the pan becomes hot, add half a teaspoon of cumin seeds to the oil.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add the red chilies to the oil.
- After this, add chopped onions in the pan, along with half-inch chopped ginger.
- Add chopped green chili.
- When the onion is fried, add chopped potatoes in the kadhai/fry.
- Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder along with it.
- Turn down the flame to low.
- Now cover the potatoes with a plate.
- Open the potato plate after 4 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add chopped tomatoes in the kadhai/fry.
- Cook tomatoes well with potatoes.
- Add a little salt.
- Mix the salt well with the tomatoes.
- After this, cover the tomatoes with a plate.
- Leave the plate covered for 2 minutes.
- Remove the plate from the pan after 2 minutes.
- Cook the tomatoes well, then add chopped spinach to the kadhai/fry.
- Mix the spinach well with tomatoes and potatoes.
- Add a little salt, take care not to add too much salt, as the spinach will cook and remain a bit.
- Now cover the spinach kadhai/ fry pan with a plate.
- Turn down the flame to low.
- Open the plate of kadhai/ fry pan after 4 minutes.
- If water starts pouring in the spinach, fry the spinach further.
- Fry the spinach for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Allow spinach water to dry.
- When the spinach water dries, add half teaspoon amchur powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder to the spinach.
- Cook spinach well. In the last add 1 tsp of desi ghee, it will give very nice taste to the recipe.
- After 2 minutes spinach potato is ready to be a dry tomato vegetable.
- Take out the dry spinach potatoes tomato dry recipe in a bowl.
- Eat spinach potato tomato dry vegetable with roti, paratha and puri.
- Spinach contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese and iron.
- To increase eye light, spinach is beneficial for reducing oxidative stress and maintaining blood pressure.
- You will also know if bones are strong with calcium. Apart from milk, calcium is also found in sufficient quantity in spinach. Eating spinach strengthens bones.
- You can also try Spinach Potato Dry Recipe / Palak Aloo Sookhi Sabji