Potato Fry with Butter / Chaat Vale Fry Aloo
Potato Butter fry is very easy and quick snacks. If you came from office at the evening and feeling some craving, this is the best snacks. This recipe is very delicious and can be made from very less ingredients. meanwhile if you want to change the taste, this is very good option to have with little effort. If you are planning to host a party and not sure for the starter, then go for it. This fry butter potato recipe will impress your guest with your culinary skills. They are surely going to give compliments. Potato is good in carbohydrate and gives instant energy to body. This crispy potato butter fry one can enjoy with tea or coffee. If you want to add more tempting flavour the enjoy with tamarind chutney or tomato dhaniya chutney.
Servings 2 People
- Pressure Cooker
- Griddle/ Tawa
- 2 Unit Boiled Potato
- 2 tsp Butter
- as per taste Salt
- 1/4 tsp Chat Masala, optional
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Take two potato and boil the in the cooker with 2 whistle.
- Peel the potato.
- Cut the potato in small slices.
- Take a fry pan ( non stick is preferable ), add the 1 – 2 tbsp butter into it.
- After that add the sliced potato in the frying pan.
- After that flip the potato in the frying pan.
- Continuously flip the potato in the frypan until it becomes crispy and brown.
- After that add 2 tbsp of juice and sprinkle 1/4 tsp in it for an exotic taste.
- Now crispy potato butter fry is ready. Enjoy this crispy potato butter fry with tea or coffee.
Serving: 50gram | Calories: 0.045kcal