How to Fry Peanuts/ Moongphali Talna
Peanuts contain protein and are also delicious to eat, you can eat fried peanuts on a fast basis, along with this we can use fried peanuts in many ways. Just like you can add spices to papad, in addition to fry rice,you can eat peanuts. With this you can make peanut chutney, frying peanuts is very important for all this, today we will learn to fry peanuts.To learn peanut fry follow the below given step…
Servings 2 people
Cost 10 rupee
- Wok/ Fry Pan/ Kadhai
- Spatula/ Chamche
- 100 grams Peanuts
- 2 tsp Butter/ Desi Ghee/ Oil
- To fry peanuts take 100 grams of raw peanuts, you can increase or decrease the quantity of peanuts according to yourself.
- Clean the raw peanuts.Put the wok/ fry pan/ kadhai on the gas.
- Reduce the flame to medium.
- Put 2 spoons of desi ghee/ butter in the wok/ fry pan/ kadhai, you can also use oil if you want, but if you want to fry peanuts for fasting then use only desi ghee.
- When the desi ghee becomes hot, add raw peanuts to the wok/ fry pan/ kadhai.
- Keep the gas flame medium.Stir the peanuts occasionally.
- It takes at least 4 to 5 minutes to fry 100 grams of peanuts.
- But keep in mind that while stirring the peanuts, keep the peanuts constantly or else the peanuts will burn.
- When the peanuts start cooking, the peanuts will crack slightly and it will starts giving smell of peanut with slightly brown colour.
- When the peanuts are fried, take them out in a plate.
- Peanuts can also be stored in cans; Fried peanuts are good for at least 8 to 10 days.You can eat this fried peanuts by adding light salt or without salt.