Ginger Tea / Adrak Ki Chai
Tea is an aromatic drink frequently prepared by pouring warm or boiling water over healed Camellia sinensis leaves, an evergreen shrub (bush) from East Asia. It is the world’s most commonly consumed beverage after water. Many distinct tea kinds, such as Darjeeling and Chinese greens, have a cooling, mildly bitter, and astringent taste. While others have profiles that greatly differ, including sweet, nutty, floral or grassy notes. When the tea is drunk with flavourful ginger, the taste buds are all the more thrilling. Enjoy this tea in winters with your favourite savours, warm and fresh. This ginger tea also acts as a medicine to avoid cold in winter.
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
Servings 1 Cup
- Tea Strainer
- 3 / 4 cup Water / Pani
- 1 / 2 cup Milk / Dhoodh
- 1 inch Ginger Paste / Adrak Kooti hui
- 1 tsp Sugar / Cheeni, If you like more or less sugar,you can add or reduce sugar quantity
- 1 tsp Tea Leaves / Chai Patti
- First take empty fry pan, put on the gas.
- After that take 3/4 cup of water.
- Along with that, take 1 inch of coarse paste of ginger.
- Take one tsp of sugar and one tsp of tea leaves.
- Pour water into the pan. Add coarse paste of ginger and 1 tsp of sugar to pan.
- Wait till the water boils.
- Once water starts boiling add 1 tsp of tea leaves to pan.
- Allow the tea to boil for 30 seconds.
- Then add 1/2 cup of milk to the pan.
- Let the tea boil.
- Let the tea boil for one minute.
- After one minute filter the tea using tea strainer.
- Ginger tea helps in fighting with cold and cough.
- High levels of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals, ginger root is extremely beneficial for health.
- Ginger tea improve Blood circulation.
- Ginger tea can help to improve your immunity due to the high levels of antioxidants in ginger.
- You can also try Cardamom Clove / Elaichi Laung Tea to change the taste buds.